EDR - Welcome to OpenEDR

EDR is a foundational CyberSecurity technology stack.
Expensive Legacy EDR products limit access to a huge majority of people who need to have access to this technology.

As a result we are providing to the world an Open Source NextGen EDR!

Join our community to make the world a safer place! Literally.

3 Likes

A blessing to be open sourcing EDR…

1 Like

thank you @Kinane
Our Dr.EDR has done a very nice video on how to deploy OpenEDR on a Cloud platform.

Please do provide any feedback on the platform or any wishes on how you want to improve it please.

Its a huge community of Cyber Security gurus working together to make EDR available and usable by many.

1 Like

This is truly a great software addition to my other layers of security for my home lab OpenEDR, this product can handle Enterprise needs as well…A+

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Thank you @Kinane !
We are building an amazing community here.
I know its a cliché, but this community is making the world a safer place! I love being part of something good and purposeful, plus amazing technology!

3 Likes

This is an amazing product, I have done some product comparisons and the features are just designed to take the huge task Security professionals have to deal with in managing a myriad of security controls in their cyber arsenal, but to me the most amazing part is to be able to Test drive this powerful EDR platform Free of charge, I want to personally say to the team a big thanks and I hope more videos can be created around the different controls and features of the platform.

2 Likes

Hello friends I am facing an error since many weeks to sign in Xcitium open EDR. Anyone guide me to solve this error or problem

Hi @Umama-786

Apologize that you are facing this issue.
In order to further investigate the reported issue, please download and run the following report tool on the affected device: http://download.comodo.com/cis/download/installs/cisreporttool/cisreporttool.exe

The tool collects both XCC & XCS logs and attempts to upload them to our SFTP (The device name is included in the name of the output).

Once the upload has been completed, Request you to drop an email all the details with the local device name to " support@xcitium.com " which will automatically create ticket. Internal discussions about your issue have already begun and opening a ticket provides us with a communication path between you and support. The follow up process is also will be crystal clear as all you would require is to reply back to the same reply email with your queries and doubts which you receive back.

Please make sure to include your contact information , all error screenshots and other details related to issue when you drop the email.

Thank you