iOS & MacOS Profile installation failed

Hi,

I’m new and I’m trying to install the OpenEDR agent for my iOS and MacOS devices, however, the downloaded profile installation failed for both devices.

See screen shot below for the error message I’m seeing:

hi @k0mp1cit ,

Could you try to freshly reinstall the packages directly from the Xcitium Management Portal.
Device List → Select device → Install/Manage packages

Thank you.

Hi @nivedithab,

I can’t do that because the Install/Manage packages is greyed out. It appears that the device connects temporarily to OpenEDR portal but it does not maintain connection or something.

@k0mp1cit

Could you please drop an email all the details to " support@xcitium.com " which will automatically create ticket. You will receive automated reply email with ticket number. The team will reach back to you to analyze the issue further. The follow up process is also will be crystal clear as all you would require is to reply back to the same reply email with your queries and doubts which you receive back.

Please include all the screenshots and your account admin email address with contact details while you drop the email.

Thank you

1 Like

hi @k0mp1cit , currently OpenEDR supports only Windows operating systems. OpenEDR will also be available for Linux in 2023.

Hi @ilgaz,

Ok, understood. Then you should remove MacOS/iOS from the OpenEDR portal until then since people will think that these operating systems are supported.

Thanks!