Unable to Reinstall Xcitium on MacOs

Im having problem reinstalling the agent to MacOS. I uninstall the initial one as i created new APN for apple push certificate. But unfortunately , upon reinstalling the Xcitium on mac its unable to proceed.

I have tried as well the removing the APN configuration yet still unable to reinstall. Also removed the application on MacOs as well. please see below error message.

hi @gelo

. In order for us to understand the issue better and to find the root cause of the issue, we request you to provide some additional information.

• Please confirm the version of the Client Security, and Communication client you’re trying to install.

• Please let us know whether you have updated the APN certificate in the platform.
    If the APN certificate is not updated in the portal, please refer to this help guide and update them: Add Apple Push Notification Certificate, iOS SSL Certificate, Endpoint Manager

• Check if there is any other 3rd party security software installed on the machine.

• Check if there are any other MDM profiles installed on the machine. If yes, please remove them from the Profiles and then proceed with the installation again on the macOS machine.

Also, we request you to go through the below help article which explains how to add macOS devices to Endpoint Manager.
https://wiki.xcitium.com/frontend/web/topic/how-to-enroll-mac-os-x-devices-to-endpoint-manager

Looking forward to your reply.