xcitium-Unable to Activate EDR feature on Windows Endpoint

I recently downloaded Endpoint Manager Communication Client on my windows 11 system. I am unable to activate the EDR feature via the Install or manage packages. I also tested on another system which has Windows 10 install but the result is the same.

Hi @sec_overflow : Are you running Windows 11 22H2? If so, support for that version is coming in December.

I tried running on Windows 10 Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.449). The issue is the same

@sec_overflow . We apologize you are having this issue. My name is Fred Berzolla and I am the Director of Support here at Xcitium. I would like my team to investigate this issue with you directly. Can you send an email to support@xcitium.com which will open a ticket on our end. Internal discussions about your issue have already begun and opening a ticket provides us with a communication path between you and support. Please make sure to include your contact information. Thanks!

2 Likes

For Windows 10 Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.449) version, you can install 2.4.0. Newer EDR versions requires Win 10 version 1909 - 18363.1854.

You can change to 2.4.0 version from Settings, Client Settings, Windows, EDR

1 Like

Thanks for the guidance, changing the version of EDR Client resolved the issue. Now the EDR is enabled on my test system

1 Like

do tell us how we can improve please.